Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be received with a completed application form prior to the training date to ensure a place, subject to terms and conditions.
- * If an employer is funding your training we require written confirmation from them of their undertaking to pay subject to the terms and conditions set out below. This confirmation should accompany your application form, with a purchase order or requisition number to be quoted on the invoice, where applicable.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate people with disabilities; however, it is vital that this is bought to EMDR Extra's attention at the time of booking, explaining the disability and what may be required to accommodate it. No guarantee can be made to make alterations to accommodate people with disabilities if EMDR Extra is not made aware of these at the time of booking. Please attach the information to this form.
Change of Venue or Date:
- If an applicant wishes to change to a training at a different venue or date from that originally applied and paid for less than four weeks prior to the training date, this will incur an administrative fee of Â£50.00 + VAT @ 17.5% = Â£58.75.
- Cancellations must be made in writing, either by post, fax or email. When a cancellation is made more than six weeks prior to the training date, the applicant is entitled to an 80% refund. Cancellation between four and six weeks prior to training date entitles a 50% refund. No refunds can be made when a cancellation is made less than four weeks prior to the training. If EMDR Workshops postpones or cancels a training session, a full refund will be given or alternative dates arranged.
- Applicants must be Mental Health practitioners who are accredited members of a recognised professional body and who have experience working with Psychological Trauama.