EMDR Accreditation and Supervision Day
When and Where:
- 8 June 2012, University, Kings Manor, Y01 7EP
- 21 June 2012, B'ham & Midland Inst, B3 3BS
- 3 August 2012, Royal College of Surgeons, WC2A 3PE
- 14 September 2012, B'ham & Midland Inst, B3 3BS
- 3 October 2012, University, Kings Manor, Y01 7EP
From 1st January 2011, EMDR training requirements will change to include a supervision day. This workshop is in the format of the upcoming Part 4 day.
Anyone who has undertaken the three parts of the EMDR training is entitled to attend this day by way of a refresher. The day will also offer supervision/consultation for those clinicians working with more complex cases.
This supervision day will count towards your accreditation hours to become an EMDR UK and Ireland practitioner.
- Examine and analyse your clinical use of EMDR
- Refresh memories of the clinical applications of EMDR
- Learn from each other’s cumulative experience of using EMDR – good and bad!
- Cultivate an accreditation-oriented approach to the practical application of EMDR
Booking rate - £150.00
£125 + £25 VAT (20%) = £150.00